2022 End of the Year
Missional Impact Report
From 2017 until the Lord returns, you know the mission and purpose of Grace is to develop relationships with God, and others to impact lives. And in 2022 we continued successful ministry work that our Heavenly Father, our entire Family at Grace and our network of partners can be proud of. Please take time to review and celebrate all the Lord has done through your continued financial support and partnership with your kingdom family at Grace Church Charlotte.
In 2022 Grace Church Outreach with Grace Legacy CDC continued to serve, volunteer and work alongside local non-profit agencies, law enforcement and more to impact our community year-round. In addition Grace Church donated $1,800 to needs in the community and financial support to local organizations making an impact in the community.
- 8 Local Churches and Organizations were supported
- 13 Local Outreach events volunteered/supported
- 14 Outreach events hosted by Grace Church with Partners
Since 2018, every year the family and community at Grace continues in the blessing, partnering with the Lord to provide financial support for our partner church, orphanage and school in Kampala, Uganda. In 2022 we were able to send over $600.00.
In 2022 out of our missional family, 35% of our membership were raised to Disciplemaking leaders! Grace Church leaders and team members continued to provide love, spiritual care for those within the Grace community and those within our local neighborhoods.
- 9 Disciple-making leaders were raised up and deployed into the mission
- 39 Bible Studies, Groups/House and Prayer gatherings hosted
- 2 Families developed and multiplied to Disciple and lead groups/house-churches
- 1 Elder developed to Pastor and sent out as a Pastor of a local kingdom-partner Church
- 2 Deacons developed and elevated
- 2 Prophets developed and deployed
In 2022 Grace Church experienced a mighty season of revival, restoration and renewal in the life of Grace Family members, visitors and those we served in our local and foreign communities.
- 9 Total Salvations
- 8 Total Water Baptisms
- 14 Spiritual Transformations i.e., Delieverances, Healings, Baptisms of the Holy Spirit etc.
- 2 Marriages and Families restored
- 17 Hospital Visits where families were loved, prayed over and comforted
- 3 Men rededicated their life to Christ through the ministry's e-gaming program Mars Hill Gaming
In 2022, saw our community and family at Grace grow in membership after seasons of being shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic, displaced and unable to host morning services for over a year.
- 10 New families joined the Grace Family
- 7 New families joined a Ministry team based on their Spiritual and APEST giftings
- Grace Church family members grew from 40 to 65 between the ending of 2021 to the ending of 2022.
In 2022, Grace Family members continued to pursue better wellness for themselves and their families. Legacy our non-profit, Legacy 501(c)3 Community Development Corp (CDC) we hosted our annual Fearless™️ Women's Wellness Retreat and BroFest™️ Men's Wellness retreats seeing ...
- 7 Grace family members engaged and is maintaining Wellness support (i.e. Counseling, Therapy) and activities (i.e., hiking, sabbaticals) for the first time
- 43 Women attended the Fearless Women's Wellness Retreat
- 45 Men attended the BroFest Men's Wellness Retreat
- 5 Women Rededicated their life to Christ, found a spiritual community, connected with a Wellness resource (i.e., Counselor, Dietician) during Fearless
- 4 First Responders and Armed Forces service men rededicated their life to Christ, connected with a Wellness resource (i.e., Counselor, Dietician) during BroFest
In 2022, we celebrated the Lord entrusting us with financial giftings to continue to do the mission at Grace Church.
- We recieved a total of $64,200 in Tithing and Offering
- We recieved a total of $7,400 in Donations and Support from Kingdom and Family partners
- 10% of all recieved Tithing and Offering is reinvested back to into Kingdom partners to support future pastors and missional church plants.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING GRACE CHURCH CHARLOTTE!
P.O. Box 681743
Charlotte, NC 28216
©2023 Grace Church Charlotte. All Rights Reserved